East Georgia Regional Medical Center offers specialized, outpatient care for non-healing wounds, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Our team of doctors, nurse practitioners and nurses provide treatments to promote healing of chronic wounds and help patients recover as quickly as possible.
We provide care for:
- Bone infections
- Diabetic foot and leg wounds
- Recurring wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Ulcers, including ischemic, pressure and venous stasis
- Wounds association with radiation therapy
- Other conditions such as bites, infections and more
To determine the best course of treatment, we will do a thorough evaluation of your wound and current health status. Health care professionals who specialize in wound healing will educate you about the cause of your wound, and keep you informed throughout the healing process.
They will provide information on how to:
- Prevent wounds from happening
- Care for your wound
- Recognize early warning signs of complications
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (912) 486-1163.